Nov 24, 2013

Chef Francois Payard


Wonderful French Pastry Chef




Born in Nice on July 16th, 1966, Francois Payard is a third generation French Pastry Chef.  He cultivated his passion for the art of pastry as a child in his grandfather's acclaimed shop on the Riviera, Au Nid des Friandises.  Francois grew up surrounded by the delicious classic French pastry in the tradition carried on by his parents and grandparents for over fifty years.
To read more....Here


Not just a chef, Francois is also the author of the popular cookbooks


Bite Size 
Elegant Recipes for Entertaining




"Simply Sensational Desserts"





"Chocolate Epiphany:  Exceptional Cookies, Cakes, and Confections for Everyone"





"Payard Desserts"
recently released in the fall of 2013






Now he has something new and it is called

MakeCaron
Make your own macaron




I was contacted by them and asked to review this new product.  Imagine my surprise and happiness!  I have been in the kitchen today thinking and tasting.  One word yummy! I can tell you that is a labor of love!


My Review EXCELLENT!

Dolly's Strawberry Banana Ganache


Be sure to visit:
His Website: Payard.com
Francois Payard Facebook Page 

You might as well enjoy this video if you missed it this morning.
CBS This Morning:  to play click Here

Dolly  

 



2 comments:

  1. All I can say to all of this is "yummy" :) :) I remember when I ived in Germany, th few trips that I made to France,and the pastries...oh, delicious :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, They are so yummy! You lucky girl You lived over there. I visited Paris but never Germany. The pastries are delicious. I have never forgotten the pastries and croissants there. None like it! Love and Hugs to you too!

      Delete


HOUSE AND GARDENS