Dec 31, 2013

Top 10 Posts From 2013

I can't believe 2013 is coming to an end.  What a year it has been.  Personally for me it has been an extremely sad time because we lost mama.  She was such a treasure and I miss her smiling face daily.  You know her as Dot from her gardens to her recipes.  She has been the inspiration for just about everything I do and share.
God gave us such a wonderful mama, and I thank him.  I don't know what I would have done without his strength.  What would we do without him?
Now on with the new year.  There is an excitement in a new beginning.  Do you feel it?
What will you do?  Where will 2014 take you?  We will share our new year together.
Happy New Year to you all!

TOP TEN HIBISCUS HOUSE POSTS FROM 2013



3.  Farmgirl Friday #94 

4.  Farmgirl Friday #112 Plus Shabby Apple Giveaway








There you have it for 2013
Birds, Chickens, Food, Roses, Easter Fashion and variety from our Farmgirl Friday Blog Hops.

Now on to 2014 to see what interests we all have.

Sharing with these fine blog hops:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing and joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop you have been busy my friend xo

    ReplyDelete


HOUSE AND GARDENS