Aug 17, 2016

FRATELLI CARLI WILD BERRIES CREAMA DI FRUTTA PLUS BONUS RECIPE



website USA here 


Wild Berries Crema di Frutta releases its rich mixture of aromas in an instant: red currants, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and wild strawberries. Alternating sensations of sweetness and sharpness in one mixture for the joy of your palate. credit and more information here



Suggestions: For breakfast or as a snack, ideal for spreading on Melba toast or fresh bread; a delicious addition to plain yogurt: these are just a few ways of fully appreciating the delicacy of our Creme di Frutta. Here are some more suggestions especially suited to each flavor: Orange Crema di Frutta is exquisite as the filling of a homemade sponge cake ,Apricot Crema di Frutta is ideal for a homemade fruit tart with a short crust pastry base ,as a delicious filling for a crêpe there is nothing better than our Wild Berries Crema di Frutta



  • I personally find that their description is close to what I thought of this product.  
  • I like the fresh fruit taste.  
  • I like that it isn't so full of sweetness so the fruit taste comes through.
  • I like the fact that it is a somewhat sweet fresh fruit taste but yet has the tartness found in eating fresh fruit. 
  • I really like the packaging!  Every item that Fratelli Carli sends is done so with beautiful boxing.  I will keep these boxes and since they are substantial find another use for them!

I rather like the seedy taste but if you can't have seeds this particular product wouldn't be for you.  It does have lots of seeds from these fruits in it.
If you are allergic to nuts this product is made in a factory that uses mustards and nuts.
It is a wonderful fruity spread with fresh fruit taste.  Husband loves the spread with peanut butter in a sandwich.

I love eating it on bread or toast.  (I enjoy eating it from the spoon)!  It is good!

This is especially delicious in my homemade Vienna Bars (Recipe here)  and I can't wait to try it in fruit thumbprint cookies!



My Results 
Very Good Fresh Fruit Taste!
Recommend!


If interested in ordering you can do so in these ways listed below and do me a favor tell them Dolly sent you:
Phone:  1-866-259-3165US Online Ordering  www.oliocarli.us
Websites:
Fratelli Carli  The Italian Website...hit the translate button.
Fratelli Carli U.S.A.  The U.S.A. Website
Fratelli Carli U. S. A.   Facebook
Fratelli Carli Italy  Facebook
Fratelli Carli Italy   Twitter


Disclosure:  This product was given to me for the purpose of testing and giving an honest opinion.  My opinions are just that and are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment


HOUSE AND GARDENS