May 30, 2014

Sara's Dining Room Tour

Welcome, please come on into the dining room.







Sara has the most wonderful antiques and collections.


The picture about this piece is I believe a Jane Jackson and is of local places of interest from our city.


Making our way around the room taking in all of the beautiful pieces.










Ms. Billie







I hope you enjoyed your tour today.
If you missed the other posts I'll put the links below.

Sara's Home Tour Part One:  The Master Bedroom:  Sara's Home Tour Part Two:  The Living Room :
While you're at it you might as well go see the items that I made for her home  Custom Items

The Dining Room Tour 
The Kitchen Tour
The Guest Bedroom Tour
The Den Tour
The Master Bedroom Tour
The Living Room Tour



Sharing with
Tuesdays With a Twist

2 comments:

  1. She has very nice hutches! I like the older furniture so very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to Kathy
      She really does Kathy, I agree. I am sorry for the quality of my photographs. I couldn't get the lighting right and of course am not a photographer. Think maybe I'll take a lesson or two on that one day...if I can find the time. I like the antiques too...Good to hear from you always sweet friend!

      Delete


HOUSE AND GARDENS