Apr 12, 2017

Hibiscus House Laundry Mixtures



I know most are enjoying Holy Week, off on a trip or getting ready for the weekend.  Easter is a sacred, fun and busy time.  Today I am sharing something out of necessity because of the recent requests to make it easier to find them. Join me won't you:



I really like my laundry room/pantry.  It isn't extremely large but is very functional.  I need to paint or stain the shelf Matt hung for us.  It is simple but so useful.  I had printed some vinyl labels for the jars but found they fade and fall of with moisture so back to the simple chalk labels that work and can change with a moment's notice.
Rag Wreath instructions can be found HERE at dollysdesign.com


TIPS:  The jars I use were purchased from Walmart actually.  I researched and found the price to be less expensive there than anywhere.  I would also advise you to purchase the Borax, Super Washing Soda and Fels Naptha, Zote there as well.
I purchase a huge bag of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and a huge box of Oxi Clean from Sam's Club. Sometimes you just want a little scent so I will break down and purchase there also the Downy Un-Stopables.  Homemade works great but there are times when you just may miss a little of the good scents the manufactured detergents have.  So I do from time to time add some of those instead of the essential oils.  The oils are better for the health I do believe.  
You can read more here about
LAUNDRY SOAPS.  
HOMEMADE LAUNDRY ESSENTIALS & TIPS 



HIBISCUS HOUSE LAUNDRY SOAP MIXTURES


  • BABY & SENSITIVE SKIN LAUNDRY SOAP POWDER HERE

  • GENTLE LAUNDRY SOAP POWDER WITH SOFTENER HERE

  • GENTLE SUPER CONCENTRATED LIQUID LAUNDRY SOAP MIXTURE HERE

  • HEAVY DUTY LAUNDRY SOAP POWDER HERE

  • REGULAR LAUNDRY SOAP POWDER HERE

  • BIG BATCH SCENTED LAUNDRY SOAP POWDER HERE

  • BIG BATCH LAUNDRY SOAP UPDATE PLUS EXTRA INFO HERE

  • WHITES ONLY LAUNDRY SOAP POWDER MIXTURE HERE




LAUNDRY SCENT BOOSTER MIXTURE HERE




FABRIC SOFTENERS



  • dolly's HOMEMADE FABRIC SOFTENER HERE


  • WOOL DRYER BALLS INFO BELOW







I use Wool Dryer Balls for my Fabric Softener and have for over 2 years now.  I can tell you they work and work well.  Read about them HERE and HERE.

I'm working on more mixtures now and will share those later.



3 comments:

  1. oh gosh I love this so much .. I am going to give it a try. the gain I use is sooooo expensive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wool balls are great unless you are allergic to wool. My husband and I both broke out with terrible rashes from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan
      The wool balls I use do not cause any rashes, itching or irritation. I am highly allergic. I'm sorry that you have gotten the rashes etc.

      Delete


HOUSE AND GARDENS